If you live here long enough, there will be an issue that affects you and your home. SEA will be here to help you.
Some of the issues that SEA has supported and helped to adopt are:
- Downzoning properties along both Chicago Avenue and Main Street.
- Increased parking requirements for multi-family and retail developments.
- Limiting the number of lakefront park events to better balance the needs of neighbors and the community.
- Guidelines for lake recreational use by boats, windsurfers and jet skiers to reduce noise impact and protect swimmers.
The SEA Area
Membership in the Southeast Evanston Association is open to all residents living in that portion of Evanston between:
- Calvary Cemetery on the South,
- Lake Michigan on the East,
- the center line of Clark Street on the North, and
- the center line of Chicago Avenue on the West.
Non-voting associate membership is open to any other Evanston resident upon payment of dues. An annual individual or family membership is only $20.
You may join or renew your membership online or by mail.
To join or renew online using PayPal®, select the blue button displayed in the right column of our website.
To join by mail, simply print the membership application below and mail the completed application along with your check payable to Southeast Evanston Association to:
Southeast Evanston Association
P.O. Box 5003
Evanston, IL 60204-5003
Questions? Send us an email using our contact form.