We offer annual membership at the following levels:
Join by Mail
You can also join by mail. Print the membership application and mail the completed form with your check payable to Southeast Evanston Association to:
Southeast Evanston Association
P.O. Box 5003
Evanston, IL 60204-5003
The SEA Area
Membership in the Southeast Evanston Association is open to all residents living in Evanston between:
- Calvary Cemetery on the South,
- Lake Michigan on the East,
- Clark Street on the North, and
- Chicago Avenue on the West.
Why join SEA?
When an issue affects you or your home, SEA is here to help you.
Some of the issues that SEA has supported and helped to adopt are:
- Downzoning properties along both Chicago Avenue and Main Street.
- Increased parking requirements for multi-family and retail developments.
- Limiting the number of lakefront park events to better balance the needs of neighbors and the community.
- Guidelines for lake recreational use by boats, windsurfers and jet skiers to reduce noise impact and protect swimmers.